What is Hygiene?
Hygiene is a night shift team that professionally cleans to ensure the cleanliness of production lines used in food production.
Our brief video shows what we do:
The standard shift consists of:
1. Preparation of the line for washing (covering electrical components, preparation of the necessary accessories).
2. Cleaning equipment using water from hose pipes and dismantling required parts.
3. Application of cleaning foam using the appropriate dosing units.
4. Rinsing chemical foam, reassembling parts and sanitizing equipment.
5. Verifying cleanliness of machinery ready to be handed over to production